Health and Dental coverage when you need it
One of the big worries as you prepare for retirement is the unknown cost of healthcare, especially if you do not have private coverage. If you have employer-sponsored health and dental benefits that you will lose on retirement, you need to talk about the "no-underwriting" Follow-Me Plan from Manulife. If you do not have employer-sponsored health and dental benefits, you may want to check out our FlexCare packages - click on the image and contact us for details.
FollowMe offers 4 guaranteed issue plans which are designed for people who are leaving a group plan and would like their health and dental coverage to continue. As long as you apply within 60 days of leaving your group plan, you are guaranteed acceptance with FollowMe. Find out more about Health & Dental insurance here. FollowMe™ is a registered trademark of The Manufacturers Life Insurance Company.
Are your assets protected from creditors?
Legislation exists at both the federal and provincial level to protect your investments from creditors. Some offer strong protection, while others provide protection with conditions or limitations. Click here to read more.
Travel Health Insurance
We can help you if you are:
- A Canadian needing travel insurance to go out of province/out of country
- you have visitors coming to Canada who need travel insurance
- you are a student needing travel insurance
Help when you're Critically Ill:
Manulife's Lifecheque Basic Critical Illness Insurance offers:
- Coverage for 5 major illnesses including cancer, heart disease, stroke, aeortic surgery and coronary artery bypass surgery.
- Lump sum payments of $25,000, $50,000 or $75,000 with a Return of Premium option.
- Coverage for applicants between the ages of 18 and 75.
Lifecheque™ is a registered trademark of The Manufacturers Life Insurance Company
Click here for more information on Lifecheque Basic Critical Illness insurance and to quote and apply on-line.