Forgotten Followers: from Broken to Bold is an inspirational and empowering fiction showing how women in the Bible overcome abuse, racism and inequality and learn to speak and act boldly.
Buying directly from the publisher, FriesenPress, gives you a lower price and supports independent authors. Be sure to go to the bottom of the FriesenPress page to toggle between US$ and CDN$.
Available Now at all retailers including
and many local bookstores.
Enjoy this inspirational historical fiction, with empowered female characters! Share the word about healing after being silenced, and hope for equal opportunities. Post a review on social media, Amazon, Chapters and Goodreads (use the buttons above). Sharing your reviews at online retailers and on social media will help spread the word about biblical equality. Let's bring the discussion of biblical equality out of academia and into the hearts and minds of everyone to discuss with their family or local church.
- What to Do When You Feel Forgotten: Interactive Study Guide for Forgotten Followers
- The Sword: An Introduction to Biblical Views on Women’s Roles
- Forgotten Apostles from Broken to Bold, Book 2
Sign up for my E-News for Advance News!
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Contact me to:
- Schedule a podcast, zoom, youtube, or media interview
- Schedule a reading or book signing event
- Make the Paperback available in your bookstore
- Receive my e-news once every two months with inspirational and empowering blogs and updates about my writing.
Submitting your name and email is your acknowledgement and consent for us to collect and save your information, send you occasional emails, provide you with the product or service you have requested and offer you additional products and services we believe you might be interested in. Your information is never shared or sold with anyone.
Follow me on social media:
On my YouTube Channel check out:
Elaine R Kelly Author Playlist
Playlist for Forgotten Followers